Sunday 9 June 2013

Review: Clean & Clear Morning energy skin brightening daily facial moisturiser

I first heard about this product when I was watching a Miss Budget Beauty Youtube video and thought no more of it. Not long afterwards I was in boots looking at skincare when I noticed it again. I had purchased some other clean and clear products and as there was an offer on of 3 for 2, I put it in my basket and have used it almost everyday since!

This is a super budget product coming in at..... £3.99 !!!



The product comes in a zingy yellow pump-bottle that can be locked to prevent any product from squeezing out when it isn't being used or during travel. However, I would have liked it to have a lid for extra security. It smells fruity and yummy too which is always a bonus!





 Recently I have had extremely dry and sensitive skin and this is one of the only moisturisers that hasn't made my face sting and itch. The product is a really good consistency (not to thick and heavy nor too watery.)  On a good skin day this is all I need to rehydrate my skin after a nights sleep, however, if my skin is extremely dry I use it in accordance with a deep moisturising cream as well.  It sinks in quickly too, which is important for me especially when I'm rushing to get ready in the mornings! 



The moisturiser contains fine glitter particles that give a glowing/radiant look to the skin. The shimmer can slightly be seen under a light to medium coverage foundation and I use it everyday before I apply my makeup. I don't feel like it breaks me out or irritates my sensitive skin and I think I will repurchase it again when I run out and for the price there is no reason not to!




No comments:

Post a Comment