Sunday 28 July 2013

Boots Haul July 2013




This is the main reason I placed an order on the boots website, as I wanted to review them as near to the release date as possible. The colours I got were Peach kiss, Pink Punch and Cherry Me and you can find my review here.


The concept of this really interested me, it can be used as a primer under foundation for added glow, it can be put on naturally sun-kissed areas or it can be used for contouring as well. Also, I've never tried a cream bronzer so it will be a first! 


If you read my post from last week then you will know that I am a big fan of these eye shadows and I decided that at such a budget price I should get another one. I chose a purple colour because I like a purple smokey eye and it will make a good base.


This was a free gift if you spent over £4 on collection. I think this was the only colour available and to be honest I wouldn't have picked it. I already have a few blue ones and I would have rather have been given a pink or a sparkly one. But beggars can't be choosers right?! 


This is my all-time favourite concealer. It runs out so quickly though so I buy another one as a back up at every chance I get!  


This is such a pretty colour, like a peachy champagne so I really wanted to try it. I think it would make a nice eyeshadow base or an inner highlight.  







2 comments: