Thursday 18 July 2013

Boots Haul June 2013




Right lets get started by saying, I hate moisturising! When I get out the shower it takes me ages to dry my hair and complete my skin routine so putting body cream on as well feels like such a chore. So, when I tried a sample of the Nivea in-shower body moisturiser, I just had to buy it full size. It is basically like a conditioner that you would use in your hair but (obviously) its for your skin. I doubt it's as moisturising as a body cream because you have to wash it off. I also bought the sanctuary body moisture spray for the same purposes, moisturising without moisturiser. The Champneys spa treatments wild rose body wash is a repurchase just for the fact that it smells lovely.


If you saw my wishlist you would have seen that I've had my eye on this Goody microfibre brush for a while. I would be greatful of anything that might speed up the process of drying my hair. As there was an offer on I also bought this get curls fast brush as I don't actually own a barrel brush and I thought I should get one.



I usually use either loreal or Toni and Guy products that are for coloured or blonde hair, because I dye it (shhhh.) However I thought I would try the Ignite my colour shampoo and conditioner from herbal essences, mainly for the reason that it said it contained rose and was pink!



These are two products that I've wanted for a while, a gel eyeliner and a nude lipstick.
The eyeliner is Maybelline lasting drama gel eyeliner 24h in black. I really like the effect of gel eyeliner in youtube videos so I thought I would give it a whirl myself! The lipstick is Revlon super lustrous lipstick in 003 mauve over it and it is matte. I don't really have many nude lip sticks so after much google-ing of swatches I picked this one!  



I'm an absolute sucker for magazines and Heat magazing in particular. I was also drawn towards the Marie Claire magazine as there was a free ciate nail polish and nail caviar set. I would probably never buy a pot of nail caviar but I have always been curious to try it. There was also a small toothpaste sample in there too which is great because we all need toothpaste.

PS: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been having a bit of a crazy month! I will try and post a few times a week from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment