Sunday 21 July 2013

Cath Kidston Mug

This is just a little extra post because I think this little Cath Kidston mug is just too cute! I bought it for my Nanna because she told me that all her mugs at home are too big and she wanted a smaller one. I got it in a sale from £5 to £3.25 which I thought was a great bargain. When I gave it to my Nanna she was really happy with it, which is all that counts!
                                       

Cath Kidston Blue Provence placement Larch Mug

I bought mine in a local shop but I've found a website called Temptation Gifts that sells this mug and other Cath Kidston mugs and they are currently having a sale too.



10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm in love with all Cath Kidston's designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think I might have to buy one for myself next time! :)

      Delete
  2. Same! by the way I found your blog yesterday and have now read all your posts and wanted to say I really like them-especially the product wishlist! We have quite a lot in common I think:)
    I'm stearing my blog towards fashion/beauty as well as lifestyle!
    My blog's http://normollieee.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to check it out. :)
    (This isn't just a spam comment to get you to check out my blog btw :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to know that someone has read and enjoyed my blog, thank you!
      I looked at your blog last night after you followed me on bloglovin and I followed you back already!
      I think we have loads in common as well, although I wish I owned lamas! hehe :p

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Haha They're not your average farm animal. Even I think it's unusual that we have them!:P
      I will definitely be sharing your blog on my next post:)!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much, you're so sweet. I was thinking of doing a similar thing, like a post about different blogs I like and of course yours would be on it :) x

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. That sounds like a good idea:) Aww, thanks! x

      Delete
  3. Awww that's the most adorable mug Imogen :D I love that print on anything xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gemma, it means a lot to me that people are reading my tiny blog hehe.
      I love your blog by the way! Hopefully one day mine will be as good as yours, xx

      Delete