Monday 22 July 2013

Review: 17 Wild Metallic Eyes Cream Eyeshadow

Cream eyeshadows are really hit and miss for me. I had a really nice benefit cream shadow but one day I opened it and it had completely dried up! However these ones from 17 are just as creamy as the day I bought them and they're a complete bargain.

You can probably tell from the below photo that the packaging doesn't stay intact for too long as it has rubbed off a bit. However the little round pot shape is so cute, and the fact that you can see the product at the bottom makes it easy to tell the two colours apart.

There are six colours in this product range and the ones that I have are wild silver, which is a gorgeous shimmery silver and wild nude which is a metallic bronze colour. They both have a really creamy soft texture and are nicely pigmented. They can be easily applied with the fingers and can be built up to a heavy metallic covering on the eye. I also like to apply powder eyeshadow in a similar colour to set it and give it even more colour depth (see swatches). I use these all the time and for the price of £3.99 each they are incredible and I am going to buy more colours.



Look how pretty and shimmery they are!

Wild Silver                                        Wild Nude

Top: Wild Metallic Eyes Cream Shadow alone
Bottom: Cream shadow with powder eyeshadow over it for extra intensity



No comments:

Post a Comment