Saturday 20 July 2013

Review: John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer

For some reason or another I have really frizzy and sticky-up hair at the top of my head! I have tried quite a few products to tame it but so far have found nothing that actually helps or doesn't weigh the hair down therefore this John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer looked really interesting to me.






At first glance it looks like a huge mascara, which is probably why it says on the packaging 'not for the eye area'! When you open it, it smells gorgeous and fruity meaning that I keep opening it just to have a sniff. The product is really good too, you just brush it over your flyaway hairs and it pushes them down without completely weighing down the hair. It also creates a nice shine on the hair but it doesn't look greasy. I think that this product is one that you'll need to pop in your bag and reapply at some point in the day as I can imagine that wind, heat and humidity will have some effect.


before (frizzy)
after (smooth)
     











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I was really impressed with it.
      Thank You for being my first ever comment! :) x

      Delete