Friday 19 July 2013

Toni And Guy: Review / Before and afters



after




before
Today I spent an afternoon at Toni and Guy pampering myself and getting my hair done. As you can probably tell from the first photo, my roots were getting BAD and as I only had half a head of highlights last time I decided on a whole head. I also had a cut, but as I am trying to grow my hair long, I only had a trim. 

I was so happy with the overall look and I don't think I will need to get my roots touched up until September time! I sometimes find Toni and Guy a bit intimidating as it's a very professional environment but the quality of the hairdressing is great and I always feel happy with what I get (apart from the awful fringe incident of 2011 but I'll put that behind me!)

Overall I love my hair and I would really recommend Toni and Guy to anyone.

On another hair note, I am thinking of buying a Kevin Murphy Colour bug just to add a bit of colour at the end of my hair but I think I will check out some reviews and swatches before I purchase!  

No comments:

Post a Comment